Thursday 11 August 2011

STAGNANCY MUST DIE

You have been in a situation for a long time , your life is stagnant, the king of kings is ready to visit you, you must live a holy life , stay away from sin and avoid every occasion of sin. these prayer points will be more effective if you pray at the midnight hours from 12 am .pray this prayers aggressively
 1         Thank God for what He has done for you this year.
2           Let frustration and disappointment,be the portion of every object fashioned my life and family, in the name of Jesus .
3         Every tie to polluted objects and items between my life and family ,break in the name of Jesus
4        Every unspoken curse against my life , break in the name of Jesus
5       Every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny, break in the name of Jesus
6       You inward curses ,militating against my virtues , btrak in the name of Jesus.
7       Any power given the mandate to curse and hinder my progress , somersault and die in the name of Jesus. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment